From 1 October 2013 till 30 September 2014 we will be running a photo competition with the theme “Exmoor – Seasons of Beauty”.
It is open to all amateur and semi-professional photographers.
To enter your photos
– post your entries in our FB group (preferred option!), or
– email them to firstname.lastname@example.org (don’t forget to put your name and contact details in there!)
Each month, we will be putting all monthly entries into an album and ask the public to vote (here on FB, on the website and on Pinterest). The picture with the most ‘likes’ will win a free ExmoorClubCard. The top ten images will be entered into the final.
A panel of local judges, in combination with a public vote, will decide on the top 13 entries which will then be published in our 2015 calendar.
Judges and prizes will be announced shortly.
Follow the competition via hashtag #ExPC14 on Twitter and Facebook.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition is open to all amateurs and semi-pro photographers.
2. You can enter by posting your entries in the Exmoor4all Facebook group or by sending your entry to email@example.com (with our name and contact details.
No person employed by Exmoor 4 All, or their immediate family, or anyone associated with Exmoor 4 All is eligible to enter.
The competition is open from 1 October 2013 and will run until 30 September 2014.
Entries will not be accepted if we cannot identify the entrant. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
3. If you enter the competition you agree that your photograph may be published on exmoor4all.com and its associated social media accounts and may be used in publicity.
4. The name of the winners will be published on exmoor4all.com in October 2014
5. All entries must be received by the closing date (noon on 30th September 2014).
6. By submitting your photograph for entry into the competition you will retain your copyright and also hereby grant to exmoor4all a royalty free, non assignable, worldwide, non exclusive license to use the photograph for publication for all time.
7. You warrant that any photograph you submit is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights in such image and you have the permission of any people identifiable in the picture. Entrants confirm that their entry is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws. The image must also not have already been professionally commissioned.
8. Your moral rights will be respected; you will be credited if your photograph is published.
9. All personal data provided to exmoor4all in relation to this competition will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and you hereby consent to us processing all personal data for the purposes of this competition.
10. All entries will be published monthly and put to a public vote. The winner will receive a free Exmoor Club membership (12 months). The top ten images per month – as voted by the public on Facebook, http://www.exmoor4all.com and Pinterest – will be entered into the final.
The final competition entries will be judged by a panel of judges, in combination with a public vote.
The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the judge’s decision.
The names and position of the judges will be announced in good time before the end of the competition.
11. The winner will feature as the front page of our 2015 calendar and will also receive a large canvas print of their work.
The prizes for the runner-ups will be announced shortly.
The 12 best pictures, excluding the overall winner whose picture will appear on the front cover, will appear on the month-by-month pages of the 2015 calendar.
12. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-changeable.
Copyright Exmoor4all (2013)